Google
 
Web insidetheempty.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I'm back.....dunnadunadada (lousy attempt at Batman Theme)

Hey everybody...sorry for disapearing again, but I've been in party mode for the last few days because I have to return to the tie-wearing, soul-crushing, life sucking corporate world tommorow. Yep, your's truly got a job...and no, I'm not happy about it, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I've been milking this 'oh-my-elbow's-crushed-whoa-is-me' routine long enough, it's time to to put axe to grindstone and make some life-affirming moolah. Yeah, it's definitely times like this that I miss the ole' carefree days cavorting around Hollywood playing Mr. Blond-Bass-Player, but alas, here in o-high-o, not to mention the rest of the world, you have to work if you want to eat, so tommorow I rejoin the rest of the world in the daily ritual of whoring myself out to fill the wallets of fat-cat capitalist so I can get my pittance like the rest of the fools...hopefully this is only temporary, but hey, like my mom says - "You can't eat poetry!"...so, we'll see...

Well, amongst all my good times the last few days, I decided to declare myself on a news-lite diet, so therefore, I am not going to bore you all tonight with my traditional political diatribe...fuck Bush, Roberts, Judy Miller, Stephenopolous, Cheney, the neocon agenda, Isreal, Syria, Iran, North Korea...fuck 'em all...right now I just want to get laid, smoke a big fat joint, and forget about all the shit that's going to be right there waiting for me as soon as I wake up tommorow...so this is from me to the whole wide lot of ya'all motherfuckers with your political agenda's and corporate profit outlooks, and blah, blah, blah...

FUCK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU COCK-SUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Good, now that we have that out of the way, I'd like to take a moment to introduce everybody to a new friend of mine....no introduction I could give really does justice, so just go check out her fucking poetry...it's some good shit (and it's earned a perm. spot in my required reading section)

The Broken Poetry Girl

And finally, one of my own....

Close my eyes
and see
a hint
of eyes and
lips in motion
a flash
of black hair
and a half-sound
vague
like you
whispering
something dirty in my ear
a symphony of
feelings
and
never formed
thoughts
being formed
into
the soundtrack
of penetration
and
exploration
and
the reformation
of fragments into
illogically coherent
whole
Connections
and
instabilities
a language of touch
and give and
take and give again
messages sent and
recieved
in glances and moans
and a glorious
moment
of planetary
collapse
all inside
a flash
of black hair
and full lips in motion...

peace

1 Comments:

Blogger brokenpoetrygirl said...

thanks for the great introduction--especially falling after honeybunny's pulp fiction diner mantra heh:) absolutely love this poem of yours...just so well-executed n pure n real n beautiful. thanks again for linking to my poetry site...so damned cool of ya!

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home