Google
 
Web insidetheempty.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Embracing the Darkness

Howdy all...sorry again for the extended absence, I know it's becoming a bit of a habit for me lately, but I promise, I have good reason. I've been working, and I've been sick, and I've just been overall busy...and I'm working on a new and improved Lo-Fi Spy.Com. So, consequently ITE has felt the consquences.

I am in the process of migrating most of what I'm doing on the web into a single spot, namely lofispy.com. It just seems logical at this point to consolidate everything, not to mention, that blog-wise, I really feel that it's time to stretch my feet beyond the technological limits imposed by the blogger.com interface. It's a great place to get started, but as the fervour grows around the concept of Web 2.0, I can't help but get excited about the possibilities of blogging in a more semantic way, so I've decided to host my own blog, and try my hand at WordPress using the concept of Structured Blogging.

I still haven't made all my final decisions yet. It has proved difficult to decide on format when I'm bringing together so many diversive elements of my own personality, not to mention that I'd like to feature other artists and thinkers, and set up a membership system so I can build a social network of like-minded people who are interested in in the fight for civil rights and representative democracy. So, as you can see, this is a big step up from ITE, so it will still probably be a little while before I decide to go active with the site, but when I do, ITE will probably be relegated to some yet undecided secondary role. I have put alot work into this site, and building a little readership, but I feel now is the time to step up a level and take a little control.

Check back soon for updates....

1 Comments:

Blogger zeevveez said...

You are invited to take a look at QTSaver, Web 2.0 microcontent engine that remixes text.
QTSaver extracts multiple large chunks of microcontent from a single source from popular search engine sites.
QTSaver represents search results in a more human way. Instead of the current web searching which can be very tedious - receiving vast number of results, going into websites, checking them out, locating the relevant information, storing it somewhere - QTSaver displays a single Search-Engine-Results-Page with the most relevant information.
Please go to http://qtsaver.dynalias.com/
You can also get a lot of background information on my Blog
http://qtsaver.blogspot.com/

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home